Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week 10: Good bye...not yet!

Dear all

The last 10 weeks have changed me from what I was...at least I am not a complacent taecher anymore. So much have happened making me think of the ways in which better learning and teaching may take place, even in the presence of limited resource. So there are no excuses, if I have one computer, just one computer which is a personal property...this course answered: great! that is all you need to get going:)

Beginning with registering on the nicenet, making a blog on blogger.com, setting up an account on delicious.com, getting awareness about listening/ speaking, learning about making ABCD objectives, discussion on reading/ writing/ vocabulary building, developing a technology enhanced lesson plan, leraning about PBL with technology, , Learning how to make an interactive powerpoint presentation, creating rubrics, creating a n online course site, learning about web-quests, developing a technology lesson plan are just some of the things we did...but we learnt so much more. Learning the how-to's and succeeding on them was just a great experience. It had been quite a while that I had enrolled for a course and this one was taught me to identify opportunities and make the most of them.

In addition we also made so many friends on this course:) I hope that we all would remain in touch for many many years now. Tracking each others' progress and sharing our success stories would be just amazing. I feel we may do that through nicenet and our blogs.

A big thanks to Deborah for her support through out the course. Plz correct me if I am wrong that she would answer our emails 'maximum' within an hour's time. It was always an extremely prompt response. So thank you very much for being there for us all.

Best of luck and cheers!

Saulat

1 comment:

  1. Dear Saulat:

    It is just the beginning for another phase.
    Hope we meet again in future courses.

    All the best

    Hanan

    ReplyDelete