Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear all

I found this week to be most valuable as I learnt new strategies about using powerpoint as an interactive tool. In order to do the assignment I began making a jeopardy game, but then worked on another idea of using a recipe video, and then asking students to sequence the jumbled steps. It was great fun making the presentation as I learnt how to make action buttons. Learning to upload a youtube video clip was not easy, but I learned how to do it through microsoft's online guide. I was really excited about completing that task...basically I had 3 ideas and the 3rd one worked out.

I had even thought of uploading a song and then planning tasks on it, but that did not work out as I couldn't upload an mp3 file successfully:( though I tried for hours.

I am in a rush, will write about engaging students in a different post in a couple of hours.

By then,

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment